Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager Oncology (m/w/d) in München
For an international biopharmaceutical company with European headquarters in Munich, we are looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager (m/f/x) with extensive experience in the approval of complex biopharmaceutical development products, ideally in oncology.
- International biopharmaceutical company
- Very attractive employer
- Very strong oncology portfolio, including ATMPs and CGTs
- Attractive salary package, including fringe benefits and bonus.
- Remote work possible
- Excellent career development opportunities in a growing environment
- Provide European regulatory strategy support for assigned projects, products and non-project work (EU CTA/MAA, Scientific Advice, PIP etc.)
- Act as a regulatory specialist in the area of oncology.
- Represent Regulatory Affairs internally working on a collaborative basis both within Europe and globally as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, providing expertise on regulatory matters.
- Represent Regulatory Affairs in external interactions (e.g., authorities, affiliates, partners, CROs) providing expertise on regulatory strategy to achieve regional and global goals.
Für nähere Informationen kontaktieren Sie bitte:
+49 (0)89 21 265 333