Director EU Market Access & Pricing (m/w/d)
For a global biopharmaceutical company, we are searching for two Director-level Market Access & Pricing positions, to be based at the company’s EU headquarters in Munich.
- Top 25 Biopharma
- 16.000 employees worldwide
- Strong oncology portfolio
- Attractive salary and compensation package, including company car
- Fresh and innovative environment through brand new structures
- Strong pipeline and excellent career development opportunities
- Lead the EU access strategy development and support flawless implementation in EU markets for current products and the overall pipeline
- Close collaboration with EU4 & UK markets regarding strategies that will lead to successful access and reimbursement
- Interface with regional and key country teams including market access, medical, HEOR& RWE and commercial regarding market access & pricing, in alignment with global goals and strategies.
- Impact global value propositions and, if necessary, adapt to support regional market access strategy
- Work closely with the global team to provide EU perspectives and help influence the clinical development programs to ensure indication seeking trials have endpoints and design that support broad patient access
- Ensures price guidance and corridors are in place, in close collaboration with global and key countries, including evaluation of Innovative Value Strategies and contracting
- Accountable for the development of the regional Access Strategies and payer toolkit to support launch
- Ensures effective and impactful collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively representing the company at major external agency meetings, including payer Ad Boards, workshops, and conferences.
- Establish and promote positive and highly productive working partnerships with Commercial, R&D and global colleagues to ensure timely coordination of activities to drive delivery of plans and programs
Key member to interact with senior leadership on price & market access strategies/topics
Für nähere Informationen kontaktieren Sie bitte: / Fore more information please contact:
+49 0)89 212 65 333